1. Herr Doktor sees value in goods in terms of their price (the more costly the object, the more value he ascribes to it). We suspect that Herr Doktor may be both a frothing- at-the-mouth capitalist and object fetishist.
2. Herr Doktor extols the virtues and norms of private sector work over the rational, technocratic and hyper-bureaucratic environment of say, government work (which the DSC holds in high regard).
3. Herr Doktor does not reside on or near Donald Street. A sub-committee has been formed to further investigate how it was that he became a full-fledged member of the DSC.
4. Herr Doktor is an immigrant. The DSC believes that this is worth repeating.
5. Herr Doktor is not modest about his book learning and his prose reeks of bourgeois pretensions.
6. Herr Doktor has been overheard extolling the virtues of the Canadian beaver. The DSC will not tolerate this romanticized version of the Canadian hinterland. Disciplinary action may be warranted if this persists.
7. Herr Doktor has little tolerance for folk music. This is a serious affront to Winnipeggers.
8. Herr Doktor does not contribute to DSC conversations about local and national politics. The DSC believes he should. See #4 above.
9. Herr Doktor will be fined the costs of this Ad Hoc meeting.
10. The DSC has learned through sources that Herr Doktor might possess an autographed photo of the current Canadian Prime Minister.
(the debate continues HERE)