- Several Members of the Downtown Parliament, an earlier manifestation of the DSC, were employed by the same organization. This is where initial contact with Herr Doktor was made.
- Herr Doktor and Thank Respondent and Terminate were involved in a workplace incident with an abrasive malcontented superior who, in a rage, spat a stream of pungent, acerbic venom in their direction.
- This baptism of sorts served to increase familiarity. Herr Doktor was introduced to other members of the group where mutual fondness for intoxicants and conversation were pursued with ravenous eagerness.
- After multiple parliamentary sessions it was decided to hold a vote to determine Herr Doktor’s status within the group. He was unanimously elected into the Downtown Parliament. It was noted at the time that Herr Doktor inhabited the Winnipeg Woodlot but he was granted full House Membership rights and privileges.
- The motion to carry the vote was formalized and supported by the then Speaker of the House. It must be noted that the Speaker of the House has since become estranged. It is believed His relationship to Parliament soured due to indiscretions of Parliamentary Protocol.
- The Sub-Committee has launched another investigation into that series of incidents as it has bearing on Herr Doktor’s current status. Captain Conspiracy has been named in this inquiry as it is believed he introduced Mr. Speaker to the group.
- These findings and their details will be presented in a final report once the investigations have been closed.
- More funding for these investigations has been allocated. The funding, of course, will come from Herr Doktor’s operating budget. He has been asked, therefore, to reduce his expenses by an additional 7.38%.
- Before release of the Sub-Committee’s findings, Herr Doktor will be given an opportunity to respond publicly after a closed-door meeting.
(the debate continues HERE)